Our Current Program
He was a man ahead of his time...a master. Leonardo Da Vinci was a master of invention, science, engineering, math, art, music, architecture and botany. Leonardo might have passed away in 1519, but the Science Museum Oklahoma (SMO)has brought him back to life this summer with the Da Vinci - The Genius exhibit. The Living Room welcomes SMO Director of Education Clint Stone and Linda Maisch, SMO's VP of Community Engagement to talk about the exhibit that USA Today named one of the 12 Must See Museum Exhibits in the U.S. this Summer. LISTEN NOW and visit here to read more about the exhibit.
Da Vinci was a master of many things. The Oklahoma City Community Foundation and the Myriad Gardens is tackling to drive the culture of wellness in central Oklahoma...to help Oklahomans become masters of their own well being. Sally Ray, Wellness Programs Officer for the Oklahoma City Community Foundation and Dr. Ann Fleener, Myriad Gardens Director of Education are guests in The Living Room to talk about wellness, which is the quality or state of being healthy in body and mind, especially as the result of deliberate effort. LISTEN NOW
Support for The Living Room with Gerry Bonds is provided by the Artesian Gallery and Studios. Located in the heart of Sulphur, Oklahoma, the Artesian Gallery and Studios is a place to appreciate and celebrate fine art. Information at chickasawcountry.com.
Other recent guests include
- Oklahoma City Mayor Mick Cornett
- Tulsa Mayor Dewey Bartlett Jr.
- Governor George and Donna Nigh, Former Oklahoma Governor and First Lady
- Linda Cavanaugh, KFOR-TV, Oklahoma City
- Bill Moyers, journalist and PBS host
- Kate Buford, author, Native American Son: The Life and Sporting Legend of Jim Thorpe
- Bill Anoatubby, Governor, Chickasaw Nation
- Rabbi Vered Harris, Temple B'nai Israel, Oklahoma City
- Larry Nichols, Executive Chairman, Devon Energy
- Gary England, Vice President, Griffin Communications
- Bob Dotson, NBC News